Fair Media Council’s New York/New Jersey Publicity Guide & Media Directory
2016-17 is now available for purchase on Amazon.com.
Formerly known as the media guide, the New York/New Jersey Publicity Guide & Media Directory includes expert advice on the topics of media relations, branding, marketing, news and social media, as well as contact information — phone numbers, email addresses, Twitter handles and more (depending on the journalist’s preference for story pitches) for hundreds of journalists and news outlets from stretching from Montauk to Northern New Jersey.
The publicity guide & media directory is a 90-page publication that is offered in a variety of formats — including paperback at $64.99 and a $34.99 downloadable version for Kindle devices — and a variety of price points to accommodate every budget. There’s also an option to purchase the paperback and ‘add-on’ the Kindle version for an additional fee of just $2.99.
Among our featured contributing authors in the Publicity Guide:
- Bethpage Federal Credit Union’s Linda Armyn offers branding advice and takes you behind the scenes of the Bethpage Air Show, now a Long Island signature event
- Epoch 5’s Katherine Heaviside gives advice on holding a successful press conference
- Northwell’s Terry Lynam gives rebranding tips, following the rebrand of North Shore-LIJ Health Systems to become Northwell
- Hofstra University Prof. Jeffrey Morosoff discusses how a well-crafted press release release remains a vital component in a communicator’s toolkit
- Farmingdale State College’s Patrick Calabria gives an inside look at what you say vs. what the media hears
- South Nassau Communities Hospital’s Mark Head offers a detailed report on how to leverage social media to build a brand
- And much, much more!
If you want to get news coverage, get this book. The New York/New Jersey Publicity Guide & Media Directory is everything you need to secure news coverage in the New York metro area — the No. 1 media market in the world. Click here to purchase now.
About the Editor
Editor and contributor Jaci Clement is CEO & Executive Director of the Fair Media Council, a nonprofit organization working to create a media savvy society. With a background as an award-winning journalist and marketer, Clement has been connecting the public with the media for more than 15 years. This guide was created to address many of the common questions that have arisen from public forums and to encourage open dialogue between the news media and the public.
About Fair Media Council
Since 1979, the Fair Media Council has served as the New York area’s media watchdog and worked to create a media savvy society. Contact FMC at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 516-224-1860, ext. 1. FMC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Businesses and nonprofit organizations are invited to join us.