Fair Media Council is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, serving the public interest in news and media matters since 1979. As such, we work to create a media savvy society and keep the media engaged in the community. That way, stories that matter make it into the news, and our public is given the resources and the skills to be their own watchdogs.
Membership is by organization, not individual. Join now, become an advocate for quality news and enjoy:
- Being part of the Fair Media Council’s exclusive mix of community and business organizations
- Exclusive opportunities for networking with the news media throughout the greater New York Metro area. Our work takes us from Long Island to New York City to Northern New Jersey.
- Exclusive branding opportunities
- Inclusion in FMC’s online member directory
- Inclusion in FMC’s daily newsletter, sent to more than 20,000 people
- Opportunities for inclusion in the Fair Media Council programs
- Discounts on FMC programs and products for all members of your organization
- Help us raise awareness of critical issues impacting the community
- Know that your support counts and is tax deductible, to the extent allowable by law: FMC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization
Download Form to Mail Back with Check: JoinFMC.pdf (308 downloads)