Membership is scaled by organization size for corporations and nonprofits. See details below.
Join Fair Media Council, a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization
To Become a Member: Pay by credit card below or mail in your check, made out to Fair Media Council, 223 Wall Street, #200, Huntington, NY 11743. Please include your business card or fill out this form: joinfairmediacouncil
Membership fees are tax deductible.
If you prefer to be invoiced, email email@example.com and note the size of your organization to ensure you’re invoiced for the proper rate. Membership begins when payment is received.
Pay with Credit Card & Join Now
Membership is by organization, so all employees may take advantage of the following:
- Membership is 100 percent tax deductible
- Discounted ticket pricing to all events (A large percentage is tax deductible)
- Discounted entry fees for awards
- Special reserved seating at events
- Opportunities to Mentor or Coach — Limited and reserved for those advanced in their careers, mentors and coaches are matched with promising young professionals. To apply to be a mentor or coach, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your areas of expertise and years of experience.
- Special Savings on Business Photography — Maintain your professional image with an up-to-date portrait at dramatically reduced prices, available only to FMC members. Bob Giglione Photography, Long Island’s premier business photographer, offers in-studio portrait photography at more than half off the regular price. To schedule an appointment, call 516-848-9600 and say you’re a member.
- Special Website Hosting Discount – Get six months of free website hosting with any new or redesigned website package from Long Island Media Inc., which delivers professionally designed, mobile-friendly websites. Call 631-406-4410 and say you’re an FMC member to receive this special offer, or if you assistance or general help with your website. Long Island Media Inc. would be delighted to help you in any way they can.
- Turn Any Business or Personal Event into a Special Occasion – In an exclusive offer from Sweet Epiphany, home of the Long Island Cupcake Collection, get one dozen of any Long Island Cupcake and get the second dozen at half the price. Small batch, gourmet cupcakes made from locally sourced ingredients. For high-end occasions, there’s Hamptons Gold, a champagne cupcake topped in 24 carat gold. See the whole Long Island Collection by clicking here.
As a member, you are part of the most influential organization to continuously connect you to local and national media both in person and online:-FMC’s daily social media newsletter is sent to more than 20,000 Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn followers around the world. Members are included in each edition (dependent on how often you use Twitter)– The Latest, FMC’s weekly newsletter, is emailed to members and more than 7,000 media and business leaders throughout Long Island, New York City and Northern New Jersey. It reaches deeply inside newsrooms on the national, regional and hyperlocal level. Original content, news and event information, and timely commentaries on the state of media are included in The Latest– FMC signature events are the biggest media events on Long Island to provide networking, story pitching opportunities and more
- Advance notice of opportunities to speak, exhibit or sponsor events that are often sold out
- Professional development opportunities for cutting-edge communication, marketing and media relations skills
- All members automatically become part of FMC’s e-Community Committee, giving you the opportunity to share your ideas and feedback to improve FMC’s work and events simply by emailing us at your convenience
- CEOs of member companies may be featured in The Interview, our most widely read feature
- A new sense of community, as part of the Fair Media Council’s exclusive mix of wide-ranging nonprofit and business organizations
- A membership badge for your website and LinkedIn profile
- Heightened professional status as a member of an organization unlike any in the country
- Inclusion in FMC’s online member directory, linked back to your website
- Inclusion in FMC products
- Membership discounts and benefits apply to all members of your organization, as long as membership remains active