You're Invited to Join Fair Media Council, an Exclusive 501c3 Nonprofit Organization
Exclusive opportunities to meet and hear from news and media leaders, to take you behind the headlines and beyond soundbites to enhance your understanding of global, national and local news, while networking and building relationships with media and community leaders.
Download Benefits at a Glance:
Opportunities for inclusion in our weekly newsletter, The Latest. With 7,000-plus readers, FMC’s rapidly growing newsletter reaches deep inside boardrooms and newsrooms. Take a look at a small sampling of our weekly readers …
Inclusion in our Source Book, designed for the media to find expert sources (like you!) for news interviews.
When listed in FMC’s Source Book, you receive a custom URL to embed in your own marketing and branding efforts.
Our Source Book is continuously growing and features a variety of business and community leaders, with more than 150 areas of expertise represented.
Access to our Guide to the Media, designed to make it easy for you to find and contact the news media.
Our continuously updated media guide uses data visualization to give an unprecedented look at the news outlets covering local Long Island stories, and those beyond our borders.
Listing in our Member Directory, where your logo appears alongside corporations and nonprofits with a demonstrated commitment to improving their communities and society as a whole.
Your logo is linked back to your website.
Pictured here, a small sampling of our members.
To pay by check or to be invoiced, please download and complete this form: joinfairmediacouncilnow.pdf (38 downloads)
- Include form with check, payable to Fair Media Council, and mail to Fair Media Council, 223 Wall Street, Suite #200, Huntington, NY 11743. Or, email completed form to email@example.com to be invoiced. Membership begins when payment is received.
Pay with Credit Card & Join Now
- Annual membership PLUS 300×300 cube ad included in our weekly newsletter, The Latest and priority online directory listing: $2000
- Corporation with 1-99 employees: $389
- Corporation with 100-499 employees: $579
- Corporation with 500+ employees: $799
- Nonprofit with 1-49 employees: $179
- Nonprofit with 50-499 employees: $289
- Nonprofit with 500+ employees: $649
Membership fees are tax deductible.
After joining, you will receive a welcome email with details on your new membership from the Fair Media Council’s CEO.
Membership is 100 percent tax deductible. In addition to benefits noted above, membership also includes discounts on award entry fees and event tickets and advance notice of sponsorship opportunities. Member benefits apply to all members of your organization, as long as membership remains active. Membership is annual, based on the month you join. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-224-1860, ext. 1.