We provide organizations with the platforms, techniques and networking opportunities to raise awareness for their own benefit. In turn, our community and the region moves forward. Please join us now.
Fair Media Council is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, serving the public interest in news and media matters since 1979. As such, we work to create a media savvy society and keep the media engaged in the community. Membership is by organization, not individual. Join now and enjoy:
- Being part of the Fair Media Council’s exclusive mix of community and business organizations
- Exclusive opportunities for networking with the news media throughout the greater New York Metro area. Our work takes us from Long Island to New York City to Northern New Jersey.
- Exclusive branding opportunities
- Inclusion of FMC’s daily newsletter, sent to more than 20,000 people
- Opportunities for inclusion in the Fair Media Council programs
- Discounts on FMC programs and products for all members of your organization
- Help us raise awareness of critical issues impacting the community
- Know that your support counts and is tax deductible, to the extent allowable by law: FMC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization
Download Form to Mail Back with Check: JoinFMC.pdf (267 downloads)