October 26: The best and the brightest in news, social media and communications come together to make you better at what you do.
About FMC Connection Day
The event features more than 15 workshops featuring news media, social media and communications experts sharing information on how you can become an active player in the public conversation — on TV and radio, in newspapers and social media sites. Exclusive networking and story pitching opportunites, an exhibitors hall and a luncheon in the grand ballroom.
One day can make you a better communicator. A more informed news consumer. A social media maven. This is it: FMC Connection Day.
It’s an exclusive day of:
- Learning from some of the best in the media business — both traditional news and social media
- Establishing an open dialogue with the people who decide what gets in the paper and on the air
- Developing new relationships
- Networking with business professionals from the tri-state area
- Enhancing communication skills by learning about the latest tools, techniques and trends
- Meeting community and business leaders
- Discovering new ways to get your message in front of your desired audience
- Embracing new technology to be more effective in business
- Using new media to go “green” faster