Call for Speakers for FMC Women’s Empowerment Summit 2013
Deadline: SEPTEMBER 15
The Fair Media Council seeks experienced and engaging women speakers for its second annual Women’s Empowerment Summit, to be held Wednesday, June 26, 2013 from 7:30 a.m. to 12 noon at Briarclife College, Bethpage, N.Y.
To be considered as a speaker, please email email@example.com by Sept.15 with the following information: the topic of choice (chose from the list below), explanation of expertise on the topic and prior speaking engagements (video links are welcome).
FMC’s Women’s Empowerment Summit is an event comprised of eight educational, insightful workshops and ample networking opportunities, all designed to help women at every level of their careers. The workshop topics for this event include:
- How to Choose a Mentor: The Secret Weapon Every Woman Needs to Succeed
- Presentation Skills 101: Stop Being Invisible & Make Your Presence Known
- Negotiating Skills: Understanding Your True Value
- Next Level Leadership: illustrating the right Mix of Vision, Innovation & Fearlessness
- Style in the Workplace: Making the Right Impression When You Enter a Room
- Maintaining Focus: The Mind-Body Connection
- Life Coaching: Keys to Achieving Happiness
- Trail Blazers: Female Icons Tell All
Tickets to attend this event are now on sale, and the sell out risk is high. Sponsorships are also available. The Fair Media Council holds a variety of events throughout the year to help businesses and nonprofits work smart, be media savvy and connected to the media and community. For more information, go to www.fairmediacouncil.org or call 516.224.1860, ext.701