- Terry Lynam, Vice President, Public Relations, North Shore-LIJ Health System
Senior Vice Presidents:
- Ernest T. Bartol, Esq., Senior Partner, Murphy, Bartol & O’Brien, LLP
- James N. Kinney, CPA, Partner, WeiserMazars LLP
- George Santiago, Jr., Ph.D., President, Briarcliffe College
- Jaci Clement, Fair Media Council
- Ed Bergstraesser, External Affairs Director, AT&T
- Calvin O. Butts, President, The College at Old Westbury
- Margaret Buzzell, Executive Director, Advancement for Commerce, Industry and Technology, Inc.
- Dolores Fredrich, Esq., Vice President for Legal Affairs & General Counsel, Hofstra University
- Edward Guiliano, Ph.D., President & CEO, NYIT
- William M. Heberer, Partner, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Kevin Kelly, Co-President & Chief Creative Officer, BigBuzz Marketing Group
- Craig V. Rizzo, Esq., Partner, Bartlett, McDonough & Monaghan, LLP
The Fair Media Council accepts applications for board positions on a rolling basis.
To be considered, a candidate must be an executive of a business or nonprofit organization doing business in the New York and New Jersey metro area. Demonstrated commitment to community is a plus. (Due to the nature of the work of the Fair Media Council, representatives from news media organizations will not be considered.)
Please submit bio and letter of interest to [email protected].